This is a fun build where you don’t actually use your weapons to attack. Barbarians were pretty much all about their Combat Skills until the Singer was invented. This build is based on the Warcries tree with the aptly named Warcry skill being your damage source. This build also gives you the best Barbarian shout buffs compared to other builds.
- Strength: 60ish (based on items)
- Dexterity: Nothing or 75ish (based on items)
- Vitality: Every spare point after Strength and Dexterity requirements are met.
- Energy: 0
- Leap: 1
- Leap Attack: 1
- Bash, Stun, Concentrate, Berserk: 1 each (optional)
- Increased Stamina, Increased Speed, Iron Skin, Natural Resistance: 1 each
- Weapon Mastery: 1 (optional)
- Howl: 1-20
- Find Potion: 1
- Taunt: 1-20
- Shout: 1
- Find Item: 1+
- Battle Cry: 20
- Battle Orders: 20
- War Cry: 20
- Battle Command: 1
Read the full Singer Barbarian guide by MadScientist for more information.